- The assignments of individual posters to Poster Session 1 and Poster Session 2 will be given in the conference program.
- Posters should be plotted preferably on one sheet of paper of A0 size (84.1 cm ×118.9 cm) in portrait orientation.
- Please note that it is not acceptable to print A4 sheets and hang them at the poster board.
- Please use an appropriate font size for the posters so that they are readable by the participants from 1.5 meter away.
- The poster message should be clear and understandable even without oral explanation.
- Please assure the poster is placed on the board before the beginning of the poster session.
- The poster must be printed beforehand and brought along to the conference by the author.
- The Presenters are responsible for hanging and removing their posters.
- Each session begins with a short (one-minute) presentation of individual presenters and topics of their posters.
Typical content of a poster comprises:
- Introduction – objectives, context and hypotheses, or predictions
- Methods – subjects, study site, and schemas
- Results – including charts, tables, and photos
- Discussion and conclusions – why the findings are significant
- Acknowledgements and references
Guidelines for preparing a poster:
Templates for formatting a poster of A0 size: