- Author Registration (before December 15, 2016) : 690 USD
- Student Registration – limited quota (before December 15, 2016) : 520 USD (limited quota already fulfiled). Please register as an ordinary author
- Second and Next Author Early Registration (before December 31, 2016) : 690 USD
- Second and Next Author Late Registration (before March 31, 2017) : 790 USD
- Non-Author Early Registration (before December 31, 2016) : 690 USD
- Non-Author Late Registration (before March 31, 2017) : 790 USD
- Additional conference dinner ticket : 90 USD
- Extra page (max. 2) : 90 USD per page
Important remarks for participants
A) At least one author of each accepted paper (chapter) must register and pay the fee by December 15, 2016. Only paid and registered papers (chapters) will appear in the LNAI proceedings and SCI book published by Springer. One registration fee applies only to one author and/or one paper.
B) The conference registration fee in (1) includes admission to all conference sessions, a hard copy of one LNAI volume or SCI book, coffee break refreshments, 3 lunches, one person Welcome Reception entrance, one person Gala Dinner entrance, and one excursion ticket. The conference registration fee in (2), (3), (4) includes admission to all conference sessions, coffee break refreshments, 3 lunches, one person Welcome Reception entrance, one person Gala Dinner entrance, and one excursion ticket.
C) The student registration fee in (2) APPLIES ONLY TO such students who are single authors. In the case of multi-author papers full registration fee should be paid. A student registration must be accompanied by a signed letter of certification from an academic staff who is an advisor/supervisor of the student. The scanned copy of the letter must be sent by email to email@example.com. There is a limited quota of the number of student registrations. They will be allocated according to the "first-asked & first-served" policy. One registration covers only one paper published in the proceedings. The paper must be presented at the conference by the student on his own.
D) The Extra Page option is available to "Author's Registration". The number of extra pages cannot be more than two.
E) Only papers personally presented at the conference will be considered for invitation to the planned special issues for the ISI, SCI journals in the post-conference publications.